The #1 Provider of Certified Translations for USCIS

Immigration document translation services done according to USCIS requirements. Accompanied by a signed and stamped “Certificate of Accuracy”, if required. 

Certified Translations for USCIS

What are the USCIS certified document translation requirements?

Whether you’re applying for a Marriage Green Card, Citizenship by Naturalization, or DACA renewal, or some other immigration status, USCIS requires you to provide various common documents to prove that you are eligible. These documents are often written in a language other than English, and because of this, they will have to be translated and certified before you submit them to USCIS. Applicants must use a certified translator to translate these documents. 

When submitting copies of any foreign-language documents to USCIS you must also submit English translations of the same documents, but in English. For example, let’s say your birth certificate is in spanish. You would need to submit a copy of the spanish version along with a certified English birth certificate translation when you apply.

Translated documents must include a certificate from the translator or certified translation service to verify the document’s accuracy. By doing this, a translator shows that they speak and understand both the foreign language and English. Google translate cannot replace a professional translator.

Common Documents Required Certified Translation

Common documents that require an accurate translation include:

  • Birth certificate
  • Marriage certificate
  • Divorce certificate
  • Police records
  • Bank statements 

You can learn more about the supporting documents needed for Marriage Green Cards, K-1 Fiance Visas, and U.S. Citizenship Applications by reaching out to us for free consultation.

More Questions?
Get in touch

Our team is ready to find a solution to your translation needs.

Hello, I’m Bella. 
How can I help you?

Corporate Communications & Partnerships